Inspired by the Greek goddess Hecate. Goddess of magic, crossroads, ghosts, and necromancy, this Hecate heathen headdress is very witchy. She was one of the main deities worshiped in Athenian households as a protective goddess and one who bestowed prosperity and daily blessings on the family.
Hecate Heathen Headdress Includes:
- Two handmade horns painted to look realistic and sealed
- Black flowers
- Real taxidermy skull
- Skull hand painted with symbols of Hecate
- Multitude of feathers (rooster, ostrich, and pheasant) in black, gray and brown
- Easily worn via two long overlapping straps
- Attached via velcro strips that go under your hair/wig/dreads etc..
It’s very comfortable and you could do cartwheels in it without it coming off!
All products in my shop are hand made by me – Darian Rolfes. This is a made to order item, therefore, it does not ship immediately. Turn around time for this headdress is 5-7 days for production prior to shipping. Please let me know if you need it sooner than that and I will see what I can do for you.