Inspired by the Greek goddess Persephone. Goddess of the underworld, springtime, flowers and vegetation. This Persephone heathen headdress is very over the top. Persephone is a formidable, venerable majestic princess of the underworld, who carries into effect the curses of men upon the souls of the dead. Rams are a symbol of Persephone and of course the spring flowers for the Goddess of Spring.
Persephone Heathen Headdress Includes:
- Two handmade rams horns painted silver and sealed
- All the spring flowers (pink, orange, purple, blue)
- Real taxidermy skull
- Skull hand painted silver with symbols of Persephone
- Multitude of purple and blue feathers (rooster, ostrich, pheasant)
- Easily worn via two long overlapping straps
- Attached via velcro strips that go under your hair/wig/dreads etc..
It’s very comfortable and you could do cartwheels in it without it coming off!
All products in my shop are hand made by me – Darian Rolfes. This is a made to order item, therefore, it is not shipped immediately. Turn around time for this Persephone heathen headdress is 5-7 days for production prior to shipping. Please let me know if you need it sooner than that and I will see what I can do for you.